Sunday, March 18, 2012

STRANGERS..!!!


Long 8 years we have known each other,
But hardly ever had a word.
Past few months we are friends,
Now we miss one’s presence in this big world.

Whenever we are into a conversation,
It pulls me out of all my frustrations.
We talk for hours,
But soon, we have to sign off being restricted by certain bars.

We met for the first time,
And, the meeting lasted for long.
I wish we would have kept talking,
The whole night one the same table would have passed on.

I don’t regret for that days pack-up,
As it’s just the start.
Will try to keep alive the zest of our relation,
Because that is the real art.

In the nutshell,
Life without good friends deserves to be in hell.
Since I have added to my life a new jewel,
So I say
All is well. All is well. !!!!

2 comments: