Monday, July 8, 2013

It's just 'YOU' in everything . . .

With the first thought that drives my way early morning,
Has you in it ..

With every thought that comes to me whole day,
Has you in it ..

If the word 'love'  has ever had any meaning to my life,
It has you in it ..

If I am seen with the brightest smile on my face,
The reason for that smile,
Has you in it ..

This is to the extent I love you,
How do i restrict thinking about you ..

I love you 
Irrespective of whatever I do ..

I love you,
Without any haste in heart.
Just wish to be in your life,
As the most essential part ..

I will always love you,
Even when you are in disgust.
I will be there at all times,
When you feel low.
I will hold always hold you,
When you feel all alone.

Know that,
You will always have me,
By your side.

Because, 
I love you !
Irrespective of what situation we are subjected to,
I just know that,
I love you ! ! ! 

3 comments:

  1. Love is all about acceptance,trust and belief between the two souls.
    And what i see my friend u hav already conquered it.
    Just Rule it ...,so that the whole world can know about ur LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome !!!! :) n too romatic.. <3 just loved it ... n keep posting such bful blogs tushar..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Monica and Arpit bhai .. :) Glad to see your response over this . .

    ReplyDelete