Monday, June 1, 2015

Leaving the shore, in the quest of more !

As I have always felt, life is a journey where one after another we encounter new challanges, new obstacles, new people, new foes(very unlikely). This time it is my new job, the new assignment I am taking up stretching my radar diving deeper into the arena of technology and tools.

Its been truly a memorable journey for me in Dell. If I am to say any good about me, or if people know me today to have accomplished something in my life, that is my accomplishment of being chosen to be a part of Dell. All I know about myself as a techie, is something I have discovered about me within this circumference.

The friends I made, the life I led, the memories I made will remain to be of utmost importance to me, for now and always ! Irrespective of how high I fly, this was indeed the stepping stone, this was indeed the base of inclined.

Here I move to my new family, Wells Fargo !

I am ambitious, I aspire high, I believe in myself and I believe in learning. So together we will go far !



No comments:

Post a Comment